So it just dawned on me. I never published my Airing of Grievances here. I tossed it up on Facebook but never hit the "post" button on the blog. So without further ado...
Happy Feativus everyone!
Here they are...the Airing of Grievances: 2015
1) How damn hard is it to take your turn at a four way stop sign. You go, I go. Done. If you're afraid of an intersection maybe you shouldn't be driving a 2,000 pound death machine.
2) Smoke if you want to, I could care less. But don't throw your cigarette butts out of your car window. I don't throw my chocolate wrappers out my window so maybe you can keep the remnants of your vices in your car too.
3) Hey NFL, if you want Tom Brady and the Pats to always win, fine. Can you at least allow creative touchdown celebrations and players to honor their deceased family members without fining them?
4) The left lane is for those of us who know how to drive (me and like seven of my friends), not for you.
5) What's the point of having 18 checkout lanes if there are only 4 people working them (of which 1.5 are competent).
6) Fruit doesn't belong in bakery. I can think of two exceptions. Maybe.
7) I don't watch Star Wars. Most of the world hasn't seen it. Good for you if you like it. I don't. And no I won't feel different after watching with you.
Chris Thomas is a full-time teacher, part-time freelance writing, father of three, and most importantly, a very, very tired man.
© 2018 LookItsChris.com Productions